Nola Wood for south KC!
Common sense values
...not just another politician
"We live in a day when few understand the value of Liberty and how quickly it is
being lost. Even fewer are willing to commit
their time, their treasure, and
their reputation to defending it.
Nola Wood is one of those very few and will be
a valuable asset for the people in Jefferson City." Senator Ed Emery
Have you heard the great news?
A special election has been set for our 36th district for Nov. 3! We have the best opportunity yet to get real representation for our area! Will you help me get your neighbors and friends who share our values to the polls to vote Nov. 3? We have less than two & a half months, but we have another reason this is a great chance to make meaningful change in our community and state! The only other thing on the ballot will be a referendum on the job-killing mandate for a $15 minimum wage! Now we have two reasons to make sure our neighbors who understand economics will be the ones to actually get to the polls, to make sure we save the day.
Will you help me make the difference?
Please email or call me and let’s plan how you’d like to get involved in this crucial election.
President, Greater KC Association of Health Underwriters
President, Terrace Lake Gardens Homes Association
“If not us, who? If
not now, when?” --- President Ronald Reagan
Paid for by Friends of Nola Wood, Bill Randles,
Please opt in for my email list to get more information and stay in touch!
Nola’s History of Consistent Service to Our Community:
- South Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- South KC Alliance Governmental Affairs Committee
- South KC & Grandview Chambers Joint Government Affairs Committee
- President, Greater Kansas City Association of Health Underwriters
- Independent insurance broker serving families and small businesses
- Leadership Institute Youth Leadership School Alumna
- South Kansas City Chamber Leadership class 2012 Alumna
- Jackson County Parks & Recreation past volunteer
- Shoal Creek Living History Museum past volunteer
- President, Terrace Lake Gardens Homes Assoc.
- Friends of Missouri Town past board member
- Dramatic Truth School of the Arts volunteer
- Jewish Community Center past member
- Families for Home Education leader
- Small business owner and mentor
- TeenPact alumna parent